Thursday, June 05, 2008

What should I spend my federal stimulus money on?


(check links to federal deficit chart over the last 28 years)

The other day I received my $600 stimulus check from the government. Apparently they've invented a time machine that allows them to make withdrawals from the Treasury from decades into the future, when this fiscal boondoggle will have to be paid off. I just hope I never hear the phrase "tax-and-spend liberal" ever again. Not that truth, logic or justice has anything to do with this.

In order to set my mind right about it, I have decided to spend the money in the following way:

$100 to the Obama '08 campaign
$100 to the Al Franken senatorial campaign
$400 distributed proportionately to how people vote in the following survey:

On what should I spent my federal stimulus check?

(click above to vote)










I will report the results of the survey (along with proof of my disbursements) in due time.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

You need a poll so I can vote.

Juanolator said...

The link in the body of the posting leads to an online poll-taking web site.