Sunday, May 25, 2008

Political Ouroboros pt 3: Sharpton to H.Clinton: "Watch What You Say"

Sharpton said he spoke to Hillary Clinton Saturday morning about her recent reference to the assassination of Robert Kennedy - "and she understands my feelings firmly."
[...]
"I don't believe either candidate meant it when they said it, but I do believe if you strike a match in a flammable environment, you run the danger of something catching fire," Sharpton said. "I'm asking them to be careful how they handle their matchbook."

Yes, well, thank god The Good Reverend is there to hand out advice that he is the most appropriate person to give. Far be it for me to defend Ms. Clinton (can you tell I'm not impartial?) but I just can't resist linking back to that story I wrote last year of what he said in my presence.

No comments: